Friday, December 18, 2009

An AWESOME Gift!

O.K.....so I have heard from several friends very recently that they have begun their own healthy journeys and are meeting with much success and find inspiration in reading about my journey! THANK YOU! for letting me know! It is a wonderful gift to learn that someone else is positively impacted by my journey! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

So, let's all keep on keepin' on and roll forward together! One friend said she had busted through a "decade" number on her scale and was so happy because it was in a downward direction (an not the other way around!) Another friend has experienced a loss of some formerly pesky healthy symtoms that have simply disappeared with her exercise and new eating plan! HOW AWESOME IS THAT????????????

So, to those friends who are generous enough to share their journey...I say...THANK YOU! I am renewed in my desire, dedication and discipline to contiune achieving greater success!!!

Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment