Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

We had a nice celebration last night and yesterday! I had a New Years lunch with some co-workers where I indulged in a selection of appetizers...all of them naughty!

Then for dinner Allen and I went with Mom and Dad for Mexican food. I ordered nachos and could only eat a small portion.

We finished the evening with champagne and Christmas cookies. My goal was to have a bit of all the indulgent things I wanted. The good news is that I woke up with a food hangover...you know when you feel icky from not eating right! I loved it!

So breakfast today was decaf green tea, a slice of Ezekiel toast with a 1/2 tablespoon of peanut butter on it. An as soon as I finish this post, I am off to the gym for a long cardio session with abs!

I began my journey one year ago and I have shed 59 unwanted pounds. My rate of loss was a little more than 1 pound a week. I am happy and pleased with my progress. 2010 for me will be about continued shedding for the first half of the year followed by intense concentration on maintenance education and focus!

Happy New Year to all of you! I wish you health and happiness in 2010 and beyond!!!

Desire, dedication and discipline - make it happen in 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment