Sunday, January 17, 2010

Go chargers!

As I type, the Chargers are competing in a playoff game and are currently winning. Even though I am not a huge football fan, I do hope the "local boys" win today!

Allen was competing in a motocross race today so we did not plan a football gathering. Instead, I did a nice long workout, soaked in a long hot tub and am now watching the red carpet arrivals for the Golden Globe Awards.

As I watch all of the Hollywood fashion, I think back to yesterday....I had my own fashion fun! Recently I hit a sale at Talbot's, you know, the tailored store? They were having a huge sale where you can take an additional 40% off of already reduced merchandise. I found 2 pair of tailored slacks, a beautiful tweed suit, a creamy white winter sweater and 2 adorable long sleve t-shirts with beading at the neck. I had taken a few pieces to the tailors to be hemmed, along with some of my clothes that I have grown out and had them cut down. So, I brought it all home and gave Allen a fashion show. It was so fun to try on outfits for him and hear his comments and compliments.....it has been one of the most fun rewards for having shed my weight. I highly recommend it!

With that, if you are in southern California, enjoy the rain and stay safe and dry!

Desire, dedication and discipline....completely worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment