Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving was spectacular and delicious! Today I went to the gym and did a long weight workout with my trainer, Kathi, followed my 30 min. of hot cardio. It was GREAT! I also had 3 protein shakes - I like Jay Robb's powder - today. I had pink beans and brown rice for dinner tonight.....yummy and full of fiber!

It was important for me to get right back into program...."get back on the hoorse"!

My favorite part of Thanksgiving was talking to my wonderful nephew who shared that he has become healthier this year to the tune of 48 pounds gone! I am SO PROUD of him! He said he is walking more and replacing processed carbs with lean protein. I told him we were nothing but a couple of big losers! We cracked up!

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoyed however you celebrated!

Tomorrow is yoga - one of my favorite workouts of the week because it allows me the time to really go inside and reflect and meditate. Everyone should practice yoga!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. so you have these shakes in lieu of a meal or before or after workout?

    ReplyDelete