Saturday, November 21, 2009

Hello Blog World!

I now know how other people feel when they post their first blog! It is exciting and fun! I am doing this because so many friends have told me what an inspiration I am to them. You see, I have been on a journey to improved health since the beginning of 2009. So far I have lowered my cholesterol by 60 points, achieved a very healthy blood pressure reading and shed 54 pounds! I have reached my initial goal of 50 and am on my way to my stretch goal to shed 20 more. I've been achieving this success the old fashioned way - move more and eat less!

I invite you to read my blog and share your thoughts too. There are so many of us who are on this same journey!
I will post daily with updates, frustrations and successes! I hope my thoughts will be a positive addition to your journey!

C u 2mrw!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea. Yes, you are most certainly an inspiration. I look forward to your 'posts'

    ReplyDelete