Saturday, June 2, 2012

Thanks, You Inspire Me!

I am SO EXCITED!  I am surrounded by so much inspiration!  A couple of you are joining me on the ab challenge!  So far I have achieved my 100 per day, except today, when I did 150!  I love a strong core!  Let's keep going!

Also, today, Kathi, my trainer, completed the Honu Half Ironman on the Kohala Coast in Hawaii.  She finished 18th in her age group.  She finished strong!  I am so proud of her!  Now she gets to sit back, relax and enjoy the island!

So, I didn't work out with her this morning, but I channeled her and had a kick ass workout on my own. 

What did you do today to contribute to your healthy journey?

Desire to hit 3,000 abs in 30 days.  Dedication to honor inspirational people around me.  Discipline to stay focused even when my trainer is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment