Friday, February 26, 2010

Darn That Soup!

Every Thursday in my company cafeteria, a delicious tomato soup is served. I love tomato soup so I have been ordering it almost weekly. This week I decided to inquire...it went something like this....."just checking to make sure that you don't use something like heavy cream in this soup???"

Well, you can see where this is going....the answer was YES, in fact, they do use heavy cream in the soup. I guess that is why it tastes so damn good! So I will no longer order it. A co-worker asked me "why" and I said I was re-focusing my efforts to clean up my diet. They said - "how much cleaner can your diet be????" Obviously, I found something to clean up! I DON'T NEED CREAM IN MY SOUP!!!!

So, I encourage you to do the same thing, keep asking questions and looking for ways to ensure your nutritional intake is where you want it to be and that you eliminate any hidden pieces that could be holding you back!

Happy Friday! Desire, dedication and discipline to seek out and destroy nutritional speed bumps!

1 comment:

  1. Love the term, "nutritional speed bumps"...great! And I like your new close...linking the desire, etc, etc with a "thought of the day" type ending...I like your style! Great post!

    ReplyDelete