Saturday, February 20, 2010

Happy Saturday?

We made it to the weekend and another date with the scale. So, I did not lose any weight this week. Something different happened...I gained a few pounds!!! I was truly and thoroughly shocked! This is new...I did splurge last Sunday and Monday in honor of Valentine's Day, but then created a calorie deficit throughout the week...so was really surprised to see the scale this morning.

I guess I really am "allergic" to sugar. So, my only course of action is to remain focused and soldier on! And I will!!

Note to self...the sugary treats simply were not worth it! A good lesson for sure!

Desire, dedication and discipline.....makes all the difference!

1 comment:

  1. S**t, S**t, S**t!! What a trippy time! Admirable to face your blogsters with the honest truth...And, good luck this coming week as you face your scale, again...with all your desire, discipline and dedication! Love you!

    ReplyDelete