Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Quiet Sunday

I am enjoying a quiet Sunday. Took Allen to the airport this morning. Did a long 2 hour workout to shed some frustrations. I am so glad to be home from a week of business travel. I am literally recharging my batteries today.

I know I have another super busy week at work to look forward to!

Have I mentioned what a loaded minefield of bad nutrition an airport is????? I escaped unscathed and lost a pound when I stepped on the scale on Saturday morning.....but phew.....it took all of my focus to constantly say no to the myriad of temptations.

I just kept reminding myself that I love myself more than I love the cinabon/extra large snickers bar/free snak mix in the Admiral's Club/fried eveything/bonzai burrito etc. etc. etc.

I hope you are happy and well. I love hearing from you when you have the time!

Desire, dedication and discipline - works every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment