Sunday, July 31, 2011

Random-ness on Sunday Morning

A few random thoughts, that end up being related!

1. One of our community met with enormous success last week when she landed a new gig at a very famous huge corporation.  It is not public knowledge yet, so I can't share all the detes.....stay tuned for more....I am over the moon hapy for her!
2.  If you want to lose weight, eat less.  If you want to reduce debt, spend less.  Go figure!  If only our idiot lawmakers in D.C. could embrace the basics of life!
3. I have a new short "do".  I wanted to prove to myself that change is possible, and even fun.  So the new cut is symbolic as much as it is actual.  It is a symbol of having the courage to make a change and it is an actual way to lighten up by cutting off all the old hair!  I am having fun with it and my hubbie loves it, so I am happy!
4.  We celebrate my Father's birthday on Friday.  He will be 83 years young.  He is an awesome example to us all to live with a positive attitude and keep moving through life.  He has overcome prostate cancer and heart disease and still goes to the gym 3-4 times a week!  Go Dad!

It all comes together when we keep our eyes open to the possibility of living life to the fullest, at every age, every day!

Desire to connect the dots.  Dedication to embracing life.  Discipline to keep up good habits all through life.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Short Hair??? Can't wait to see you...post a pic, please!

    ReplyDelete