Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hitting It Hard!

I decided to go back to my roots and follow the plan I used to get it all started at the beginning of 2009. I am "hitting it hard" and planning to stay on the straight and narrow to help me recommit to my goals, long and short term. So the day after the 4th of July, I was back to lean proteins, veges, non-fat milk and greek yogurt and one fruit a day.

I don't know about you, but I find it all to easy to slide just a little bit, so refocused discipline works for me. I remind myself that just 100 teeny little calories a day that do not get burned, get stored as fat. That can so easily turn into the slow creep of weight gain. I have picked up a few unwelcome pounds and have asked them to find a new home!!!

So, if you are in the mood, join me and renew your commitment to a lifelong healthy journey. Come on in, the water's fine! Nothing to be afraid of....dive into the deep end and join me! Put down that baguette! Back away from the ice cream and chocolate sauce. Look deep into the eyes of those French fries and walk away clean! Remember the old adage.....nothing tastes as good as slim looks? Well, let's buy the t-shirt and wear it proudly!

Desire to achieve a slimmer me. Dedication to getting back to basics. Discipline to walk away from unhealthy temptation!

2 comments:

  1. Desire, Dedication, Discipline Tee Shirts!? YES!!! Let's do it! Meanwhile, I'm working my exercise mojo! You go, girl!!

    ReplyDelete