Sunday, February 6, 2011

What Is Your Superbowl Menu?

We are enjoying the game...so glad Green Bay struck first blood! (I don't want the Steelers to win because of what Rothlesberger did - he is sum) I don't usually care about football, but, of course, it is fun to watch the commercials! And Fergie/Black Eyed Peas are performing at half time....and Lea Michelle sang beautifully at the opening!

So, just wanted to share how I am making it through this tyical day to overeat. Of course, we bagin the morning with an awesome workout - we walked our favorite beach route with the 5 big staircases. Today, I ran up all 5.

We have family over for the game and we are eating chicken drummettes roasted in the oven, sliced chicken sausages with 2 different mustards for dipping, pop chips, hummus and lots of raw veges: brocolli, celery, carrots, cucumber, carrots, gold peppers and red peppers. YUM-O!

My Dad also brought over some fresh pork ribs. I tasted them and they are delicious!

BTW, at dinner at my folks house on Friday night, homemade cookies were served for desert and I did not even have one taste. My Mom's cookes are my kryptonite....I need to avoid them or I go crazy!

I hope you are enjoying a fun and healthy day too!

Desire to enjoy all that life has to offer to the fullest! Dedication to planning for healthy choices. Discipline to resist the urge to overindulge.

No comments:

Post a Comment