Sunday, February 27, 2011

Fun on the Road!

First of all, a GREAT BIG shout out to Helene! I saw her last night and she looks AMAZING! She is dangerously close to being a skinny b-e-a-t-c-h! She has clearly achieved much success on her healthy journey. I am so proud of her! She looks happy, beautiful and is full of energy! What a great visit we had!!!

I am completely enjoying my visit with my borther and his family. They are such a fantastic family! The "boys", now 14 and 16, are both taller than I am!!! It is SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO great to see them! I miss them like crazy and am just grateful that I get this visit with them!

Yesterday I went to a local Y and did a weight and cardio workout. I channeled my very best "Kathy" (my trainer) and did a circuit in the weight room and hopped on the precor runner for my cardio. Surprise - a drop in fee at this Y was $22!!! In my neigborhood, the local Y charges $5 for a drop in visit! Then this morning I took a long walk around their beautiful neighborhood. It was chilly and I had on 2 heavy sweathirts and worked up a nice sweat.

So, I have managed to keep up my workouts so far. The next few days will be more challenging because I have to be up very early every morning and I have a business dinner every night.....uuugggghhhh. I plan on having grilled salmon and veges every night. Should be yummy and healthy!

Desire to maintain balance while on the road. Dedication to family, friends and self. Discipline to honor fitness and nutrition.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy I got to see my very dear friend and her wonderful family. I am so fortunate to have all of you in my life.

    ReplyDelete