Saturday, November 10, 2012

The Miracle Diet!

First of all, I am sorry I missed posting last weekend.  If you know me on Facebook, then you know I spent Thursday through Sunday at the hospital helping my Dad through a health crisis.  He is home now doing great.  He had to have emergency surgery to resolve a massive blood clot in his iliac and superior femoral artery.  I really felt the hand of God with us.  He is doing really well with a prognosis for a full recovery.  Hurray!

So, now for the miracle diet......it is simple.  When you go on vacation, you simply eat and drink whatever you want!  Then, if you do not gain weight....it is a miracle!  HAR DE HAR HAR! 

My sister shared that with me and I laughed so hard I almost cried! 

Of course, there is no miracle diet. The miracle is that when we carefully monitor and restrict our intake while getting enough exercise, our bodies seek a healthy weight and state.  That is the miracle.

So, if you are feeling a little out of balance, take a little time to analyze your intake and your motion.  I bet you will find your way back to balance and health!

Desire to honor the miracle that is our bodies.  Dedication to seeking health and balance. Discipline to monitor and adjust.

1 comment:

  1. That's me/..."Sister to the Healthy Journey Star"! (and Miracle Diet Joke Ghost Writer!)

    ReplyDelete