Saturday, May 15, 2010

Stay True!

I had quite a week! It was busy from before dawn to well afte dusk everyday! I was so glad to arrive at Friday night....! I went to the gym for an hour of cardio and them out to dinner with hubbie.

I remain focused and determined to bust through this plateau! I have had a very busy day today. I have been very focused on calibrating intake...never hurts to stay close to the numbers....calories in, energy burned (aka exercise), hours of rest, liters of water intake....it all makes up an interesting pot of life soup!!!

This week I am going to pay close attention to my life soup and try for a better balance between rest and work. Last week was pretty lopsided! I have my annual physical on Monday morning and am looking forward to getting my blood chemistry analyzed again. It is a great way to measure progress and success!

I also want to get my body fat measured. Has anyone ever done the dunk tank? I am told it is the most accurate way to measure.

LMK if you have done it!

Desire, dedication and discipline - that's all it takes to succeed in anything, that and an awesome dose of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment