Sunday, May 23, 2010

Breaking Through!

Well, I shed one pound last week. I am knocking on the door of 70 pounds and pretty excited about it! More patience to keep going.....

This week, a woman at my gym came up to me to compliment me. She said she had been watching me and wanted me to know that she was amazed at my progress. She said she was really happy for me. She said she was amazed at how I had transformed my body. She asked me how I had done it and I directed her to this blog. Turns out her name is also Patty! It was a very nice exchange.

Random shift of thoughts.....this weekend I have been thinking about how many more years I will work in the corporate world.....probably another 4_ish years. So I thought now would be a good time to begin taking classes to get certified as a fitness professional. There are multiple certifications that I can earn that would prepare me to be a personal trainer. That along with getting certified in yoga instruction will prepare me for success as a fitness coach in my retirement. I will finally be able to pursue my passion.

What do you want to do as your second career???

Desire to pursue your dreams, dedication to prepare for your future and the discipline to study to make it a reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment