Sunday, December 1, 2013

Let's Get Ready to Rumble!

And by rumble, I mean rumbles in the tummy, as in hungry...  Thanksgiving was awesome and is now past so we have 3 weeks to practice deprivation to be able to enjoy more holiday celebrating without guilt!

I am going to eat clean protein with lots of green veges.  After all, I need to counter act the effects of the Thanksgiving holiday and make calorie room for my Mom's famous Christmas cookies!

BTW, my sister introduced me to a wonderful new pumpkin treat.  She found pumpkin lollipops at See's candy store.  They are delicious, last a long time and have only 70 calories, 2.5 grams of fat and 8 grams of sugar.  All in all, not a bad nutritional summary for a delicious treat!  Just thought you might like to know.  The pumpkin flavor is seasonal, so if you are interested, go now to try them!

Desire to seek balance.  Dedication to myself.  Discipline to practice caloric deprivation.

1 comment:

  1. Mother See comes through with an outrageous treat, again!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete