Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Bowl Sunday!

Did everyone get out to do their morning exercise so that you can enjoy this silly day guilt free?  I heard a statistic that more avocados are consumed on Super Bowl Sunday than any other day of the year.  Presumably this is because of all the guacamole. 

We are one of the few guacamole free households today!  We have just returned from a wonderful weekend in Santa Barbara where I had a few treats (really, just a few) so we are not going "big" to watch the game.  In fact, I have just settled in with a glass of iced decaf coffee, with some almond silk and stevia to sweeten it.  Along side I am going to enjoy some soy crisps...yummy!  Since I don't care about the game, my plan is to do yoga while the game is on and then watch the commercials and the half time show!

So, that is how we roll with it in my house.  I hope whatever you are doing, you are having fun, enjoying yourself and doing something that serves you!

Desire to enjoy life.  Dedication to honoring your needs.Disciplne to moderate indulgence with deprivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment