Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Everything!

Just a quick post on Christmas Eve to wish everyone a happy healthy and abundant Christmas!

I am back in the gym with full workouts and it feels great! I went back to my trainer on Wednesday. We started out with a mild workout keeping my head higher than my heart. It felt great to feel "normal". This morning, I saw her again and did a full on rigorous flat- out workout, still keeping my head up. The surgery site is still a little tender. It is only 2.5 weeks post-surgery, so I am being a little careful to still protect it. Having said that, it was AWESOME to work up a huge sweat and leave the gym winded and dripping!

Tomorrow morning, Christmas morning, Allen and I will go to the beach for a walk and include 5 sets of the big stairs south of Swami's. It will be a great way to get the blood flowing before enjoying Christmas calories!

I hope each of you finds a way to enjoy these special days! Whatever you do, please spend a few moments in reflections for all the blessings in our lives!

Desire to be grateful. Dedication to seeking true fulfillment. Discipline to keep up the calorie burn amidst the holiday indulgences!

No comments:

Post a Comment