Sunday, November 27, 2011

Once, Twice, Three Times Is the Charm!

Thanksgiving has come and gone.  I hope your day was as memorable and filled with love as mine was.  From start to finish, it was a wonderful day!  I was surrounded by loving family, spectacular weather and yes, lots of great food!

My day began with putting the breakfast strata in the oven.  It had to bake for a full hour, the perfect amount of time for walk #1.  Allen and I went out for our first walk of the day, including a killer long hill!  Then off to Mom and Dad's house to devour the strata!  Then we hung out and helped out and went out for walk #2.  This was post-breakfast but pre-Thanskgiving feast!  The "feast", as expected, was super yummy and left us with a very full tummy.  So, after eating dinner but before eating desert, we went out for walk #3.  It was great!  We passed another big group of people walking and said.....are you in between dinner and pie?  They laughed and said....Yes!

It was an awesome day all around.  I know I ate more calories that normal, but at least I kept moving throughout the day! 

My next "treat" day will be December 14th, when we go to a friend's holiday celebration.  Then again on 12/24-25!  Until then, I am focused on staying on plan and in my healthiest groove!  How about you?

Desire to enjoy the season!  Dedication my health and well being.  Discipline to keep moving through it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment